- The prolonged and uncertain COVID situation will likely prevent travelling to a physical ICAPS conference in 2021.
- The two-week format, employed by ICAPS’20, is preferred by regular ICAPS attendees – as evidenced in the responses to our pre-conference survey.
- For students and researchers at universities, it’s much easier to attend a two-week long virtual conference during the summer break, which starts in June for most countries and from July 15 in China.
- August 2-13 provides the least conflicts with other summer premier AI conferences that share audience with ICAPS (e.g., IJCAI, ICML, UAI).
ICAPS 2021 is part of the ICAPS conference series, the premier forum for exchanging news and research results on theory and applications of intelligent and automated planning and scheduling technology. The ICAPS 2021 program committee invites paper submissions related to automated planning and scheduling. Relevant contributions include, but are not limited to:
- Theoretical and empirical studies of planning and scheduling problems and algorithms;
- Novel techniques and approaches that extend the scope and scale of problems that can be solved;
- Analytic and implemented tools supporting automated planning and scheduling; and
- Studies of applying automated planning and scheduling technologies to significant problems with deep technical insight.
|Abstract Submission||December 11, 2020 UTC-12|
|Paper Submission||December 18, 2020 UTC-12|
|Author Feedback||January 27-29, 2021|
|Notification Date||February 16, 2021|
|Main conference||August 2-13, 2021|
Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, China
- Competitions are now Live!!: https://icaps21.icaps-conference.org/Competitions
- CFP for the Systems demonstrations and exhibit is online: https://icaps21.icaps-conference.org/Calls/demos.html
- CFP of the Journal track is online: https://icaps21.icaps-conference.org/Calls/journal-track.html